Four Pillars of a Successful Retirement [CLICK HERE]
Days and Times
March 3rd - 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
March 10th - 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
March 17th - 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
March 24th - 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
This course is designed to help you achieve financial freedom in retirement. Over the 4 weeks, you will learn how to prepare for the 3 biggest risks that retirees face: Rising living costs, health-care and long term care costs, and unpredictable markets. Retirement is stressful and full of many moving parts. With the help of The Four Pillars of a Successful Retirement Educational Course, you will be confident in making smart decisions that will optimize your retirement.
- Explore different claiming options.
- Learn strategies to maximize worker, spousal, and survivor benefits.
- Discover 5 factors that could reduce your risk.
- Portfolio and income needs during different stages of retirement.
- Reduce your market risk by reallocating your assets.
- Generating retirement income from your portfolio.
- Lifetime income stream.
- Retirement plan distribution rules and strategies.
- IRA rollovers and Roth IRA conversions.
- Changes in tax laws and their affect on your retirement.
- Navigating income and capital gains tax.
- Different strategies for lowering your tax liability.
- Tax benefits of an IRA, Roth IRA, Annuity, and Health-Savings account.
- How taxes will affect your retirement income.
- Challenges and benefits of conserving your estate.
- Important estate documents.
- Exploring wills, trusts, and life insurance.
- Tax on your estate and distribution techniques.
- Charitable giving strategies.
- Providing a legacy for your heirs.
PriceThis course is offered at only $49!
Free workbook is included with course.
*IMPORTANT: Be sure to Register AND Reserve your spot.
How to reserve your spot:1. Click Reserve Here
2. Go to "Register and Pay for Community Education Classes"
3. Input course code
Course Code: ZCED-1220-77660
Registered Representative offering securities and investment services through United Planners Financial Services, member: FINRA, SIPC. JWM and United Planners are independent companies. This event is for educational purposes only. United Planners and its representatives do not offer tax advice.
Date and Time
March 3 - March 24, 2022
6:30p - 8:30p PST
Napa Valley College Main Campus
2277 Napa-Vallejo Highway