Four Pillars of a Successful Retirement
Days and Times
February 3rd - 24th
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
This course is designed to help you achieve financial freedom in retirement. You will learn how to prepare for the 3 biggest risks that retirees face: Rising living costs, health-care and long term care costs, and unpredictable markets. Retirement is stressful and full of many moving parts. With the help of The Four Pillars of a Successful Retirement Educational Course, you will be confident in making smart decisions that will optimize your retirement.
- Explore different claiming options.
- Learn strategies to maximize worker, spousal, and survivor benefits.
- Discover 5 factors that could reduce your risk.
- Portfolio and income needs during different stages of retirement.
- Reduce your market risk by reallocating your assets.
- Generating retirement income from your portfolio.
- Lifetime income stream.
- Retirement plan distribution rules and strategies.
- IRA rollovers and Roth IRA conversions.
- Changes in tax laws and their affect on your retirement.
- Navigating income and capital gains tax.
- Different strategies for lowering your tax liability.
- Tax benefits of an IRA, Roth IRA, Annuity, and Health-Savings account.
- How taxes will affect your retirement income.
- Challenges and benefits of conserving your estate.
- Important estate documents.
- Exploring wills, trusts, and life insurance.
- Tax on your estate and distribution techniques.
- Charitable giving strategies.
- Providing a legacy for your heirs.
PriceThis course is offered at only $49!
Free workbook is included with course.
*IMPORTANT: Be sure to Register AND Reserve your spot.
How to reserve your spot:1. Click Reserve Here
2. Go to "Register and Pay for Community Education Classes"
3. Input course code
Course Code: ZCED-1220-77660
Registered Representative offering securities and investment services through United Planners Financial Services, member: FINRA, SIPC. JWM and United Planners are independent companies. This event is for educational purposes only. United Planners and its representatives do not offer tax advice.
Date and Time
Thu, Feb 03, 2022
6:30p - 8:30p PST
Napa Valley College Main Campus
2277 Napa-Vallejo Highway