Monday, July 11th 6-7:30pm
Tuesday, July 12th 6-7:30pm
Wednesday, July 13th 6-7:30pm
Thursday, July 14th 6-7:30pm
Zoom Meeting - Link will be provided.
This course is designed to help you achieve financial freedom in retirement. You will learn how to prepare for the 3 biggest risks that retirees face: Rising living costs, health-care and long term care costs, and unpredictable markets. Retirement is stressful and full of many moving parts. With the help of The Four Pillars of a Successful Retirement Educational Course, you will be confident in making smart decisions that will optimize your retirement.
- Explore different claiming options.
- Learn strategies to maximize worker, spousal, and survivor benefits.
- Discover 5 factors that could reduce your risk.
- Portfolio and income needs during different stages of retirement.
- Reduce your market risk by reallocating your assets.
- Generating retirement income from your portfolio.
- Lifetime income stream.
- Retirement plan distribution rules and strategies.
- IRA rollovers and Roth IRA conversions.
- Changes in tax laws and their affect on your retirement.
- Navigating income and capital gains tax.
- Different strategies for lowering your tax liability.
- Tax benefits of an IRA, Roth IRA, Annuity, and Health-Savings account.
- How taxes will affect your retirement income.
- Challenges and benefits of conserving your estate.
- Important estate documents.
- Exploring wills, trusts, and life insurance.
- Tax on your estate and distribution techniques.
- Charitable giving strategies.
- Providing a legacy for your heirs.
This course is offered at $49
Free workbook is included with course.
1. Click register
2. Go to "Register and Pay for Community Education Classes"
3. Input course code
Course Code: 77876
*If you are having difficulty registering, please reach out to us at:
Phone: (707) 224-7424
Registered Representative offering securities and investment services through United Planners Financial Services, member: FINRA, SIPC. JWM and United Planners are independent companies. This event is for educational purposes only. United Planners and its representatives do not offer tax or legal advice.
Date and Time
July 11 - July 14, 2022
6:00p - 7:30p PST
You may click on "Register" or go to Napa Valley College website: Please register under "Community" then scroll down to "Community Education" and click on "online registration" and click on "registration" and enter the course number 77876. For any questions or help to register, please call our office at 707.224.7424. Thank you.