This course is designed to help you achieve financial freedom in retirement. You will learn how to prepare for the 3 biggest risks that retirees face: Rising cost of living, health-care and long term care costs, and unpredictable markets. By the end of this course, you will know how to avoid these risks by maximizing your social security benefits, minimizing taxes in retirement, generating retirement income, and by leaving a legacy for your heirs.
Retirement can be stressful and full of many moving parts. However, with the help of The Four Pillars of a Successful Retirement Educational Course, you will be confident in making smart decisions that will optimize your retirement.
3 Biggest Risks in Retirement
- Uncover the 3 biggest problems retirees face.
- Learn how these risks affect your lifestyle and well-being.
Maximizing Social Security
- Explore different claiming options.
- Learn strategies to maximize worker, spousal, and survivor benefits.
- Discover 5 factors that could reduce your risk.
Generating Retirement Income
- Portfolio and income needs during different stages of retirement.
- Reduce your market risk by reallocating your assets.
- Generating retirement income from your portfolio.
- Lifetime income stream.
- Retirement plan distribution rules and strategies.
- IRA rollovers and Roth IRA conversions.
- Changes in tax laws and their affect on your retirement.
- Navigating income and capital gains tax.
- Different strategies for lowering your tax liability.
- Tax benefits of an IRA, Roth IRA, Annuity, and Health-Savings account.
- How taxes will affect your retirement income.
Leaving a legacy for your heirs
- Challenges and benefits of conserving your estate.
- Important estate documents.
- Exploring wills, trusts, and life insurance.
- Tax on your estate and distribution techniques.
- Charitable giving strategies.
- Providing a legacy for your heirs.
By completing this course, you will understand:
1. How to avoid rising cost of living, health-care and long term care costs, and unpredictable markets
2. How to maximize your social security benefits.
3. How to build and structure an investment portfolio that fills your retirement needs.
4. How to minimize the tax burden that retirees face.
5. How to efficiently leave a legacy for your heirs.
Date and Times
Tuesday & Thursday
September 13th -22nd
6:00 - 7:30 pm
Zoom Meeting - Link will be provided.
This course is offered at $49
Workbook is included with course.
1. Click register (You will be taken to eventbrite.com)
2. Click "Tickets"
3. Click "Checkout"
4. Enter in your info
*If you are having difficulty registering, please reach out to us at:
Phone: (707) 224-7424
Registered Representative offering securities and investment services through United Planners Financial Services, member: FINRA, SIPC. JWM and United Planners are independent companies. This event is for educational purposes only. United Planners and its representatives do not offer tax or legal advice.
Date and Time
September 13 - September 22, 2022
6:00p - 7:30p PST